Learn Bynder step by step
Welcome to Bynder! We are happy to have you on board, and we want to help you quickly become an advanced and confident user.
When you log in to your Brand Portal you land on the Dashboard or homepage. Here is where Account Administrators can feature company news, new asset collections or even quicklinks for easy navigation to a section of the Brand Portal. For instance, if you often need access to a collection of logos, Account Administrators can create that link right on the dashboard.
Use the links at the top of the page to go directly to Assets and Collections (that you have created, shared or received).
Asset Library is used for sharing, downloading, uploading and searching for assets.
At the beginning of your journey, you might need to know how to do the following:
- Log in and edit your profile. See Log in to Bynder and Edit your user profile.
- Change your password. See Reset your password.
- Use search to find the assets you need. See Use the search bar to find assets and Use filters to find assets.
- Download your assets
- Download assets with metadata
- Upload assets as a logged-in user
- Create, share and manage collections
- Learn how to edit, preview and share assets, and change the Asset Library view in Storing and managing assets
- Learn more about the functionalities of the Asset Library: Asset Library (DAM)