Reset your password
When you forgot your personal login password, you can quickly reset it.
- On the login page, click the Lost password?If you cannot see the hyperlink, it might be hidden in the hyperlink under the SSO login button. Click the hyperlink underneath the login button to display the standard login fields and your lost password hyperlink.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Send instructions.
You will receive a notification sent to your email address. The notification has a link you need to click to reset your password. Enter your new new password and re-enter it. Save your changes. After saving the reset password, you will end up logged into your Bynder environment.
- Edit timestamp to display in your local time zone
- Edit your user profile
- Prevent users from re-using passwords
- Enable stronger passwords