Asset Library (DAM)
As your organization grows so does its pool of digital assets. Soon enough, keeping the files under control takes more and more time and effort. You cannot find the latest version of your company logo, you do not know where to look for images, it's hard to find guidelines for using the digital data, and resources are stored on CDs and network drives creating a potential security risk. Digital chaos also leads to branding issues as people are given images in wrong resolution or use the images in the wrong context since clear guidelines are hard to find.
Digital Asset Management or the Asset Library is a perfect solution to store, manage, share and organize digital assets.
Main functions of the Asset Library:
- Upload single and multiple assets
- Store and organize assets
- Share assets
- Manage access to assets
Main functionalities of the Asset Library
- Waiting Room - see Manage assets in the Waiting Room.
- Advanced Search - see Searching for assets
- Content Access - see Manage permissions on the asset level
- Watermark - see Add watermark to your assets.
- Archiving - see Archive assets.
- Previewing assets - all images, movies, music files, and PDF documents can be previewed before downloaded. See View a preview of your asset.
- Thumbnails and custom thumbnails - see Add custom thumbnails to files.
- Numerous integrations with CMS systems - see Integrate Bynder with other software solutions
- API plugin - Bynder can custom-build a plugin for almost any interface. Our API enables users to use our solution as a content distribution platform for online stores, websites, intranet, CMS or a product information platform. See API v.4 and Create API tokens for your app.
- Support for GPS coordinates - geo location (GPS) is picked up from the EXIF metadata from the assets. Bynder also offers Geo tagging, and pictures can be viewed plotted on a map. See See your assets on the map
- Support for Drag & Drop - . drag and drop (multiple) files to start uploading. All additional data will automatically be imported as meta information and can be edited during or after upload. See Upload assets as a logged-in user.