With Bynder's Creative Workflow module, you can easily collaborate and communicate with both internal departments and external agencies from one centralized point. You can review and approve tasks and assets, and indicate which co-worker is responsible for which projects, and which tasks are pending.
The following are the key features of the module:
- Workflow management - You can group your projects into campaigns and ensure that your colleagues and any relevant third parties—such as agencies and consultants—only see the projects or activities that they are directly involved with.
- Predefined and customizable creative process - Presets help you predefine your process while jobs can reproduce and help manage it.
- Track time - You can easily monitor the resources used per project and per person, and benefit from a clear budgetary overview. You can also monitor how much time is spent on a job, how many revision rounds it had, and how many revisions were made.
- User involvement based on permissions - Involvement in a campaign or job can be predefined and restricted for those that aren’t involved.
- Interactive process - Users can provide (private) feedback and share comments, annotate assets, add shapes to assets to point things out, and add messages to the notifications that are sent out when the job is approved to the next stage.
- Unlimited stages - you can create as many stages in a job as you need.
- Compare versions in jobs - you can compare and remove previous versions of assets.
- Zoom functionality and magnifying glass to help you see details of your assets. The zoom functionality only works with assets with more than 2000 pixels.
Jobs and campaigns
Workflow consists of two important elements, campaigns and jobs. Each campaign can have multiple jobs. Some jobs allow you to customize a POD template in order to, for example, create a business card or a poster. Jobs consist of one or more stages, which in turn can include individual tasks. Both tasks and stages can be assigned to an individual user or to a group.
If you click on workflow in your brand portal, you will see an overview of campaigns. Campaigns are like categories on a high level, comparable with different types of projects. So if you are a tech company, one of the Campaigns could be "Launch of the new Product X”.
For more information on campaigns, see Manage campaigns.
If you click on one of the campaigns, you go one level deeper to the job level. Jobs are all the tasks that are part of a campaign. So the Facebook Ad and Youtube Video would all be different jobs of the "Launch of the new Product X" campaign.
The most common jobs are approval jobs and process jobs. An approval jobs would consist of the upload stage where a user uploads assets, an approval stage where the uploaded assets are approved and the stage where the assets are sent to Brand store to be printed or are uploaded to the Asset Library.
A process job is used as a sequence of to-do lists, where users can check tasks per stage and send to the next user responsible.
For more information on jobs, see Manage jobs.