Create and manage your homepage
You can manage the information you display on your homepage and customize it according to your wishes.
You can also decide which permission profile should have access to the homepage. To hide the homepage for selected profiles, enable the Hide dashboard permission for the profile. Go to Settings > Users & rights > Permission Management to manage permissions.
You can add the last 8 uploaded assets to the homepage as a widget or a slider.
You can set a custom name for featured collections that display on the homepage. Let your Customer Success Manager know what name you have selected. The default name is Featured collection.
You can add widgets that inform users about activities, tasks, inactive jobs and jobs that need their attention. The tasks that display are arranged in the following way: past deadlines, approaching deadlines (from the soonest to the furtherst), no deadlines. Let you Customer Success Manager know if you need this to be set up.
Quicklinks can give you easy access to some of the more commonly used features in the system. They can also be used to link external web pages that you use frequently.
Quicklinks display on your homepage, which helps you access the webpages or functionalities directly.
You can also create Quicklinks for certain permission profiles.
There are 2 options:
- include the group(s) that should see the quicklink
- exclude the group(s) that should not see the quicklink
Before you begin
If you want your users to create and maintain their own quicklinks on the homepage, select the Settings and the Quicklinks management rights in the user's permission profile.
Go to Settings > Users & rights > Permission management to view user permission profiles.
- Go Settings > Account > Quick links.
- Click Add link.
- Enter the name, the link and position, which this link should take on the quicklinks list.
- (Optional) To display the link for a specific permission profile, group or user, in the Permissions section, click Display for and select to whom you want to show the Quicklink.
- (Optional) To hide the quicklink for a specific permission profile, group or user, click Hide for and select the right group.
- Click Save.
The links are now visible on the homepage.
You can add tiles of news articles to the homepage. You need to have the News management permission to be able to do this. You can also decide to show or hide a news item from a user or group.
- Go to Settings > Extra > News management.
- Expand the Upload media drop-down and click Add news.
- Add the tile image. We advise to use an asset with 450*450 dimensions.
- Select Navigation as Type.
Add the URL to activate the filter in Read more link. For example,
- Select Publish.
- Click Save.
- To show or hide an element from a user or group, select the audience, decide to show or hide the element and click the plus icon.