The cockpit gives you insights into your portal’s storage and user licenses. Would you like to know how much storage is currently used or how many licensed user seats are in use? Find out below how the cockpit can give you the information you need.
Who can access the cockpit?
Users with the following right can access the cockpit:
- Cockpit access
Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Cockpit to access the cockpit
The cockpit allows you to easily check how much storage you are licensed to use and how much is currently used.
Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Cockpit to access the cockpit.
In the storage section you will see how much storage is included in your plan and how much is currently used. The used storage is the sum total of the storage used by all modules.
Contact your Customer Success Manager to upgrade your storage package.
The cockpit allows you to easily check how many user seats you have broken down by user type. Also it shows you how many are currently used.
Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Cockpit to access the cockpit. In the user section you will see how many user licenses you have per user type and how many are currently in use.
Follow the steps below to purchase additional users via your portal’s cockpit.
- Go to Settings > Advanced settings > Cockpit.
- Click Request more users, which will open a pop-up screen.
- Enter for each profile type the number of additional users you want to purchase and click Proceed to checkout.
- Make sure all the listed information in the summary overview is correct and read the standard terms of service.
- If you agree to the terms and additional costs, tick the terms of service box.
- Click Purchase to place your order.
After your order is processed the extra user seats will be available immediately. The additional costs will be stated on the first following invoice.