View change history
You can view the detailed history of changes in user settings, permissions, metaproperties, mataproperty options, and workflow groups. You can see which user, permission, metaproperty, metaproperty option, or workflow group has been changed, and when, and what exactly has changed.
Before you begin
- You need to have the View change history right enabled to see change history.
- If you want to export the results to a CSV file, you need the Export user data to CSV right. To enable the right, go to Settings > Users & rights > Permission management.
- Go to Settings > Reporting > Change history.
- Select to view Changed users, Changed permissions, Changed metaproperties, Changed options or Changed workflow groups.
- (Optional) Filter on dates to narrow down your results.
- (Optional) Narrow down the fields you want to display. Expand the Fields drop-down list and select or clear the checkboxes.
- (Optional) Filter your results on data from specific table headers. Click on the header and enter or select an option from the drop-down list to view only the rows with the results that contain this option.
- (Optional) Click Export to CSV.
- You can export results from any date range. Date ranges larger than one year are also supported.
- If you adjust your results table by adding or hiding columns, then your CSV export will reflect these changes.