Download your assets
You can download your assets from the Asset Library by selecting the assets in the asset overview and clicking the download icon. Alternatively, you can click an asset to open the Asset detail page and either download a derivative of an asset or the whole package of the original and its derivatives.
If the asset has multiple derivatives, a pop-up window will appear asking you to select which size of the asset you want to download. You can also choose to download the assets with metadata.
Downloading in Bynder is tied with permissions. For example, some users are only allowed to download web versions of files, whereas other can also download originals.
To learn more about permissions for downloading, see Manage the rights to download assets.
You can also have the following options available:
- Download additional files together with derivatives
- Using CDN for downloading files: Content Delivery Network (CDN) in Bynder
- Download files with customized names
- Download assets with metadata
- Add a disclaimer for specific assets or the whole Asset Library
- Download a file with a prefix or a suffix