Use the Advanced filter
The Advanced filter allows you to filter assets on type (for example: image or document), orientation (landscape, portrait, square), size, or, if you're an approver, the files awaiting your approval. Also you can use this filter to search for assets uploaded by a specific user.
Filtering on image size
The following sizes are available:
- Large: over 800 px wide
- Medium: 200-799 px wide
- Small: 1-199 px wide
- Custom: enables you to filter by asset dimensions that fall within a specified range. Enter the minimum resolution you want to search for in the From field and enter the maximum one in the To field. When the dimensions of one of the sides of the image fall within this range, the asset will be returned as search result.
Filtering on file type
The following file formats are displayed in the results when applying selected Advanced filters:
- Image: jpg,jpeg,png,gif,bmp,tif,tiff,ai,eps,psd,psb,cr2,crw,nef,nrw,raw,dng,raf,x3f,pef,dng,rw2,kdc,dcr,arw,sr2,mrw,orf,3fr,dng,erf,mos
- Video: mov,avi,flv,mp4,wmv,mpg,mpeg,vob,mkv,mxf,m4v,f4v,3gpp,3gp,ogv,ts,mts,m2ts,3g2,3gp,m2v,webm
- Audio: wav,mp3,ocm,wma,m4a,ogg,aiff,aif,m4r: audio
- Document: all the file types that are not mentioned above (for example ZIP or INDD files) fall into this category,
Filtering on files for approval
If you use workflow and you are an approver for files exported from workflow jobs, you can use the Sent for review filter. In this way, you can get a quick overview of files that are awaiting your attention in the Workflow approval tab of the Waiting room. You can approve these files in the Waiting room.
Use the Added by field if you want to search for assets uploaded by a specific user. You can search for active as well as inactive users. It is not possible to filter on deleted users.
Contact your Customer Success Manager if the Added by field is not available.