Creative Workflow assets
You can upload and download assets in Creative Workflow. Also you can upload new versions to existing Workflow assets and compare them with each other. Learn more below on how you can upload and manage your assets in Workflow jobs.
Managing assets is permission-based. Go to Settings > Users & rights > Permission Management and verify your Workflow permissions.
Follow the steps below to add assets to a Creative Workflow job.
- Click on Add asset in the right top corner of the screen. You can also click on Drag your assets here or browser for files to upload or drag and drop your assets to the designated area.
- Click on Upload all assets if the upload does not start automatically.
- If available, you can also import assets from the portal. Click on Choose from Asset bank. This will open the compact view. Select the files(s) you need and click on Add media to add the asset(s) to the Workflow job.
Click on a Creative Workflow asset in the overview screen of the job to view it. This will take you to a detail view, where you can leave annotations and comments, upload a new version and download or delete your asset.
In a job, click Download all assets or click on a specific file and click Download this file to download an asset in a job.
In a job, hover over an asset to delete and click the bin icon or click on a specific file and click Remove asset to delete an asset from a job.
You can decide how your assets display in a workflow job. For example, they can be ordered by name or by date created, or by filesize. You can also arrange them in an ascending or a descending order.
The Workflow assets can be exported in the final stage of the job. The assets can go directly to the Asset Library or to the waiting room first.
- To export the Workflow assets click on Finish job & submit to Asset bank or when the job is already finished on Submit to Asset bank.
- In the pop-up message click on Yes to proceed or on No to cancel the export.
- Make sure all the assets you want to export are selected.
The assets will be exported to the asset bank directly. The user who exported the assets will get a notification shortly to edit the assets. By clicking on this notification the exported assets can be easily assigned with metaproperties and tags all at once.
The assets will be exported to the waiting room, where they can be audited and assigned with metaproperties by a portal administrator.
In a job, click on a specific file and click Remove this version to delete an asset version from a job. The version you are working with display in the Asset version drop-down. If you want to work with a different version, select it from the drop-down list. By default, the latest version is selected.
To add a new version, click on an asset and click Upload new version.
By adding annotations to your Creative Workflow assets you can leave remarks or questions for your colleagues. They can then review your annotations and answer, accept or reject them. See Creative Workflow annotations.
- In a job, click on a specific file. You can see the number of versions it has on the thumbnail.
- From the Asset version drop-down, select the version you want to display. Comments made to this version display as well.
- From the Compare with drop-down, select the version you want to compare the version you have chosen in step 2 with.
The compared assets display side by side. Annotations made in these versions display as well.
- Manage jobs
- Add Asset Library metaproperties to assets exported from workflow
- Add annotations to assets in workflow
workflow assets work flow assets
creative workflow assets
add assets to workflow
workflow videos workflow documents
add files to workflow