Manage metaproperty options
Metaproperty options are sub-categories of metaproperties. Metaproperties can have an unlimited number of options. For example, the Continent metaproperty can have Asia, Africa or Australia as options. Find out below how you can edit metaproperty options.
- Go to Settings > Taxonomy > Metaproperties management.Use the search bar in the right top corner to search for specific metaproperty options. Enter the name or label of the option you’re looking for and click Search. Click Reset to show all options again.
- Click the icon next to view the options of the metaproperty you want to edit.
Select one of the topics below for further instructions:
- To add metaproperty options, follow these instructions.
- To set permissions on metaproperty option level, follow these instructions.
- To set up dependencies, follow these instructions.