Restore deleted files and metaproperties
Did you (accidentally) delete assets, metaproperties or metaproperty options in the last 30 days that you need to recover? No worries, follow the instructions below and your items will be back in no time.
Who can restore assets, metaproperties and metaproperty options?
Users with the following rights can restore these items respectively:
- restore deleted assets
- restore deleted metaproperties
- restore metaproperty options
- Go to YourPortalName.com/trash.
- Click Assets, Metaproperties or Metaproperty options depending on what you want to restore. You can you can sort the list by name, user, date created, or date removed etc. by clicking the sort buttons .If an account has multiple portals, you need to open the Trash page for every portal separately to see deleted files.
- Select the items to restore and click Restore selected.
What happens next?
The files are restored to the asset bank or the waiting room with all the linked metadata, permissions, additional files, and derivatives. They also re-appear in search results. If restored files were a part of a collection before they got deleted, they display in this collection again.
Metaproperties and options go back to the state they were in before they were deleted. That means that all the related permission settings, language labels and metaproperty images are restored. Restoring the deleted options of other deleted metaproperty options does not bring back the main metaproperties.
Keep in mind
- You cannot restore the triggers and metaproperty dependencies that were set up for metaproperty options.
- You cannot restore files deleted from Creative Workflow nor Creative Workflow metaproperties.
- Files deleted more than 30 days ago cannot be restored.
recover images videos documents audio
restore files images videos documents audio
how to restore files assets images videos documents audio
lost files lost assets lost videos lost documents