Change rights for a user profile
You decide on the set of rights within user profile. You can add or delete rights as necessary.
When you upgrade users by giving them more rights, they can move, for example, from Regular to Heavy users. You have a specific number of Light, Regular and Heavy users that you can use as per your contract. If you reach your user limit, you might have to deactivate some users or contact your Customer Support Manger to extend the number of users per user profile type.
- Go to Settings > Users & rights > Permission Management.
- From the list of user profiles, click on the profile you want to edit.
- Add or delete rights for the profile.
- Save your changes.
- Types of user profiles in Bynder
- View change history for users, permissions, metaproperties and workflow groups